Students of the digital generation have been raised in perpetual audio-visual stimulation. Especially, teenagers are more often to listen music while studying.
Pros of listening music
1. It moderates depression.
2. Listening Music can help you study while tired.
3. It helps you to control mood springs while listening music.
4. Listening music can boost your cognition and creativity as well as increase your memorization.
Cons of listening music
1. Listening to music while studying will lower your productivity.
2. It affects your productive mood
3. Listening music can create deconcentration.
4. Listening music play a role in worsening of one’s working memory.